Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I've changed my mind again!
When I first started college back in 03' my major was Elementary Education, then I changed it to Early Childhood. When I started college, I never took a full load only a couple classes at a time, which kind of slowed down my education. Then Ryan and I got married and had a baby so school definitely slowed down then..But, after Ryan graduated from BYU in 06' we moved to Boise. I started to attend Boise State and changed my major AGAIN to Kinesiology and I have loved it!!! But, I wouldn't be done with school in years with how our life is going.. So, i changed it AGAIN back Early Childhood Education, but I will only be getting an A.A. Maybe one day I will go back to school and get the last 2 years... People ask me all the time how much longer I have in school and I always tell them I am not on the 10 year plan, but the 20 year plan. But, I dont think thats the case anymore. Maybe 5 year or less plan! (thats because I will be taking like one online class at a time while Ryan is in dental school) then when we move back to Boise I will have to take a couple of classes then Ill be done with my A.A and even though its not a Bach. degree I will still be satisfied. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you for still getting your AA with Kaitlyn girl! I'm sure it's been hard and that's awesome you kept up with school.
Post a Comment