A week or two ago it was snowing like crazy in the morning. I was to cold to take Kaitlyn outside (selfish... i know.. haha) and so instead I let her look out of one of our windows. When she climbed up onto the chair she had her snuggle bear (the white one) we call it snuggle bear because ever since she was about 9 months old she would snuggle with it when she slept. Anyway, she is a big fan of Winnie The Pooh now and she actually went in her room and grabbed the little beanie babies one by one... She set them up by the window and even organized all by herself! She wanted them to see the snow too! I thought it was cute, so I had to take a picture.
1 comment:
She is so funny! How cute she wanted all her toys to see the snow.
Post a Comment