Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentines Day

In the morning Ryan was really excited! he asked me what we wanted to do first, eat breakfast or open presents. I was feeling kinda tired still and a little hungry so I made breakfast first. He likes french toast so thats what i made him. I also put hearts in them! :)

Kaitlyn got heart french toast too!


Ryan was really excited to give me my presents. He wanted it to work out perfectly. He made me go on a scavenger hunt around our apartment. He gave me the first clue, which lead to the second clue then a present. I opened it and it was a pair of earrings. He got me a green gem because thats the month of August and we met Aug 31, 2003. (aw, what a romantic! haha) Well, as I was looking for my second clue I told him I wasn't feeling too good. I felt like I was going to throw up (sorry for the little detail) and sure enough I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't feel good for the next couple of hours, but I mangaed to find all the other clues. I told my mom what happened and she said, "are you pregnant?" I said, "no mom, i'm not pregnant." "are you sure?" she asked. "Yes, im sure." "Well, I would be really happy if you were!!!" So, for the record I am not pregnant. But, Ryan ended up getting me a set- earrings, a ring, and necklace.


These balloons are from Grandma Clark! Kaitlyn LOVED them and she still has them. About a week and half before Valentines I made cut out hearts and I let Kaitlyn color them. In the picture you can see a few of them, we made a bunch of hearts, but she took them down.

2 comments:

amelia said...

Ryan, what a good husband! Hope you're feeling better.

Kristin said...

What a cute husband!