
On Feb. 23rd my grandma lombardi passed away due to some infections and she also had alzheimer's. This past weekend, Kaitlyn and I flew to CA for the funeral. Ryan couldn't make it, he was really sick with that awful flu going around. I was good to be home for a few days, even though it was for a sad reason, but happy reason. The funeral was so beautiful! Grandma will be missed very much. she was such an amazing women. what an example she was to the family.


This is a picture (thanks rach!) of some of the Wahlstrom/Lombardi side.
4 comments:
Sending you my love Kristina!
I'm sorry. Memories are the best thing to have when loved ones pass away.
sorry for your loss spanky
Hey Ryan,
Sorry to hear about your grandma. I just found your blog through Jake swensons and thought id say hi...its been a long time since Boise High and I see you have accomplished some good things! (adorable wife and daughter)
Anyway, blogger is a small small world. Nice to run into you!
-christy crandall
Post a Comment