Monday, February 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!

I know this post is a little late, but I can't believe Kaitlyn is already 2! She turned 2 on December 29th. We were in California at the time so we spent her birthday with my parents. We were so busy I didn't have time to bake her a cute cake so we just bought her an ice cream cake, which she loved!! :) I think you can see in one of the pictures the cake was melting. haha. But, She has been such a joy! She is the happiest little girl! She is always smiling and laughing. She is also very sweet. She LOVES to give us random kisses and hugs. I will also cherish those little moments..... Her favorite animal is a kitty and we think her favorite color is green. She loves to "sing" along to movies and twinkle, twinkle little star. She is currently learning her colors and she is doing really well reconginzing them. She is also learning how to count. She is saying a lot of words, but hasn't really put a sentence together. This week she taught herself how to put a dvd movie in our computer and start it. Ryan and I were stunned when we saw her sitting at the computer, watching her baby enstien movie.
Thats a little update on her. I posted a couple of pictures from her birthday!



3 comments:

Dawn said...

so sad we missed her birthday! We had so much fun w/you guys as Christmas--too bad my kids were diseased and we couldn't see you guys more!

Kristin said...

She is a darling little girl, Kristina!

amelia said...

Happy birthday Kaitlyn!