So, I have had a couple people ask me where I got my backgrounds. I found them at the website cutest blog on the block. You can find the link under 'My Favorites.' On her blog she will tell you how to put the background on your blog. I noticed that she has more blog backgrounds on photobucket.com so I went there and looked up her name, which is Huntsnlove. If you do go there, don't forget to copy and paste the 'direct link' If you guys have questions let me know.. im more then willing to help you out. I have had such a hard time keeping the same background because they are all so cute! :)
2 comments:
I went to one blog background website and it said it would delete my links (or something like that). Does the one you go to do that to where you have to re-add all your links or do all the links and everything on your blog stay?
My Links stayed... i chose minima on the html layouts....
then i left everthing that came up .. all the codes... then i just deleted one sentance and i put in the background code i wanted off the website...
i have had my links deleted before...
sorry probably doesnt make sense!
Post a Comment