Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas

This Christmas spent it in California. We went to my aunts brothers house for Christmas eve. Then, my brothers and sister in laws plus all of the babies spent the night at our house. We had babies basically in every room and every closet. Haha. It was a lot of fun in the morning, but I thought Kaitlyn would be more interested in opening presents, but I think she had more fun running around outside with Jack. Maybe next year?





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! This is Heather Mcmullin (Scott). Your little family is darling. I found you on Amanda's blog. Now we need to get Kendra and Alicia on the blog band wagon! Check us out at socalmcmullins.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

I love the Christmas pictures... very cute! :-)

amelia said...

FINALLY A POST! You guys have the cutest family! Glad you got to go to California for Christmas.

Kristin said...

Gosh woman! You are gorgeous! And your family is so cute.